Monday, March 16, 2009

awww Lady GaGa

Her photo shoot & interview for Fabulous Magazine!

gaga4

“Some people are just born stars,” she says in her upmarket New York drawl. “You either have it or you haven’t, and I was definitely born one.

“Even as a kid I always had eyes on me, like bees on honey. I was always outrageous and I was always very smart.”


gaga

“I have a strong sense of my own sexuality. I love the naked human body and I have huge body confidence,” she says.

“I was working in strip clubs when I was 18. Girls from my background weren’t meant to turn into someone like me. I come from a wealthy Italian family, went to a good school [she was at the same super-rich Manhattan Catholic girls’ school – Convent Of The Sacred Heart – as Paris Hilton].


gaga3

“I don’t like to talk about it too much but there were drugs, serious drugs,” she says. “I wouldn’t want to inspire other people to do the same.” But she doesn’t regret the stripping.


gaga2

Read the full interview here!

No comments: