Tuesday, September 16, 2008

4th Album for Rihanna and Touring with Chris?

rihrih

rihrih2

rihrih3
(recent photos, not edited yet)


Rihanna on New album

“I’m not going to give anything away,but it’s going to be very edgy.”Good Girl Gone Bad” definitely spoke to a year in my life, a year of attitude. It stood for who I am – the attitude, the edge.
“My next album will take it up a notch. I want to keep growing. I don’t want to get stuck. I want to change.”

On fighting for “Disturbia” she revealed:

“I knew the song wasn’t meant for me, but it was a dope record. It was a Rihanna song. It was a smash.” “I wanted it. So I fought for it.”

Rihanna went to battle for “Umbrella”, too.

“It’s a magical record. Anybody would have a hit with it.”"It’s timeless and it was the perfect step up for me. Actually, it was a big step. I fought for that song, too, and it was worth it.”
“I still get excited when I have a hit.”"Everybody wants to be No. 1 and it takes so much hard work to get there. It makes me feel good.”

Rihanna on being called one of the sexiest women alive:


“It’s flattering. It’s not what matters to me, but it’s flattering. Of course, I want my body to be right. I work with a trainer.”It’s not going to be the end of the world if I have cellulite. No one wants cellulite, but it’s a reality.”But these are not the most important things in my life. My music, my family and my friends always come first. I don’t have enough time to get the perfect body.”

Rihanna and Chris Brown will perform at the Brisbane Entertainment Center on October 31!

source



caption this

She also dishes on Chris Brown, touring over seas and money here

No comments: