Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rudeness. . .

WARNING: The following is an experience I had with a dude and the language you are about to read is rated R. So if you are easily offended or are under 18 don't scroll down . .



Ok I warned you . . . .



diary




Here is the conversation I had with my friend on AIM about the situation I got in this weekend with the most disrespectful dude alive. Didn't know his true colors until now

red= text messages = which is him
Blue = me over text messages




Dominique: How was the date?
Me: Booooo. I hate him lol
Dominique: Dam hate him?..lol..was he boring or something?
Me: I'ma send u some of these txts msg he sent me today
Me: So I did spend the night w.him but I wouldn't have sex w.him & he
was pushin up on me. I kept saying no, I won. Nothing happened. Plus I was
on my monthly
Me: So he sends me this: 'I really started to
like you before you violated our budding bond'

Me: So I say: wooow cause I wouldn't have sex
w.u?

Dominique: How did u violate ur "buddying bond"? Wtf?
Me: He says: 'I thought we were better then that I
guess you were trying to make one point but it really turned me
off'

Dominique: Millionaire or not ill cut him
Dominique: It turned him off that u wouldn't have sex with him?..r u
fucking serious?
Me: And this: 'There were a line of woman trying to
have sex with me last night in fact while I was texting you a model from
last night just put her bid in'

Me: So I stop txting him. And he says I'm misunderstanding him. He was
pissy cause he thought I was lie'n about my monthly
Me: But I'm like whateva lie or not don't talk to me like that and we
had plans to go to this Sport bike event But he left to Gary w.his boy
& wasn't gonna tell me cause he's pissed
Dominique: Fuck that dude. . .tell him since he got so many bitches on his
dick go fuck with one of them cuz ur not the type
Dominique: And won't be. Fuck him...tell that dude to man up. Don't let me
see him in the streets. I'm serious
Me: Like Dom I kept staring ant this damn txt like is he really saying
this. Misunderstanding or not boy I don't need u. I've been doing
fine 25 yrs w.out u. Deuces
Me: So he apologizes and was like: 'We just had our
first argument how cute kiss and make up I'm waiting'

Dominique: No fuck that...like I'm really pissed like I wanna cuss him
out..that's so dam disrespectful
Me: So I say: 'I'm disappointed I'll holla at you
lata'
With no intentions of talking to him
Dominique: wtf
Me: Money makes you crazy, esp. at a young age
Dominique: No fuck that....kiss and make up my ass...tell him don't ever
disrespect u like that again....tell him I said it and I'm not j/k. I don't give
a fuck who he thinks he is
Me: He also says: 'I'm a big man so I apologize for
hurting your feelings. Talk to you when I do'

Me: I just don't understand why sex is so important
Dominique: He's a big man? What? I don't get it
Me: Me either, all I know is I'm pissed


Ladies what do you think, Should I forgive this disrespectful man? Or just try to use him for his money? lol

Leave a comment

2 comments:

Sha said...

Maybe he is used to easy hoosier chics, no offense to any listeners or anything, but i'm not from hear either. So, I say give him another chance if he calls but continue not to let him get the goods and see how long he sticks it out. If he never mentions having sex again, he was probably testing you. If he gets all hot and bothered again and rude b/c you won't oblige, then delete his number and treat him like rain-let him run off. Sha

Reka on YOUR-radio-Now said...

Sha -

Thanks for commenting! Yep he's in the testing ground now :)

Reka on Your RadioNow 100.9
Middays 10-2p