Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Reasons I hate myspace . .

Just Booooooooooooooooooo . . .whomp whomp

i know you don't know me, don't take this the wrong way but i don't know you either. lol . but i still think your a beautiful woman and i'm still hoping i can conversate with you so you could hear my voice and feel my personality, and learn about some of the things i do. i do believe every woman would like to meet a real man, rather it be friendship or more, someone they can talk to during hard times and good times. i don't look at you as a woman with just a sexy body, you appeal to me as a woman with style and finesse. This is why i wanna hear your voice to see if it matches your appearance. If it is what i think, i know we can definitely have some good conversation, so gimme a call and if it ain't what you wanna hear, just tell me don't call...i'mma man, i'll understand

- All grammer is his, these are the messages I get on myspace people *sigh* make it stop!

No comments: