Tuesday, September 23, 2008

No one has swagger like Diddy . . .

According to Diddy: peep it (below)


I'll fly like a paper get high like planes

Catch me at the border I got visas in my name

If you come around here i'll make em all day

I'll get one done in a second if you wait




Sometimes I think sitting on trains

Every step I get to i'm clocking that game

Everyone's a winner, we're making our fame

Bonafide hustler making my name




All I wanna do is…

And a..


And take your money..



Pirate skulls and bones

Sticks and stones and weed and bombs

Running when we hit em

A leathal poison for the system




No one on the corner had swagger like us

Hit me on the bunner

Pre paid wireless

We pack and deliver like ups trucks

Already going hell

Just pumping that gas

and the video



btw Kanye, Jay Z, TI and Lil Wanye mad a remix it, hear it here

Oh and here is Diddys version

NOT SAFE FOR WORK (NSFW)







No comments: