Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ummm Jordin, I'm embarrased

2aaeb636

Ok! (I do question their credibility) Magazine reports . . .

Jordin Sparks recently confessed that she's had a secret crush on Chris Brown ever since they shot that sizzlingly passionate video for their hit "No Air."

Well, we hate to break it to you, Jordin, but you're on a one-way street.



Chris told OK! that as far as he's concerned the flying sparks were strictly for the cameras.



"I heard that [she has a crush on me]," said Chris at the 5th annual Fashion Rocks show in NYC on September 5th.



"But when we did that video, I didn't feel that chemistry. I didn't feel that. When they yell action, you have to put on a certain performance, but as far as off-camera: there's no connection."



So since Chris is definitely not going out with his non-girlfriend Rihanna, would he ever consider a relationship with Jordin?



"No," said Chris.


Damn, Jordin let's keep our crushes between us. Does Rihanna ring a bell?

source

No comments: