Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fashion Rocks 5: aired 9.9.08

My Tivo was busy last night I had to tape the New show 'Fringe' (Fox) with Joshua Jackson (Dawson creek) whilst watching 90210 (CW). Then I was flipping through MTB (MTV) and Fashion Rocks (CBS)!! Busy night and here are my fav. performances of the night. . .

My lil Brother Christopher YES he's outta breath because he can actually sing live AND dance

*Cupid & Forever*



Unlike his lover Rihanna did Modana

*Vogue*



Stand up to Cancer: Mariah Carey, Beyonce (in her Eatta James look), Rihanna, Carrie Underwood, Fergie, Leona Lewis, Miley Cyrus (whyy), Ciara, Keyshia Cole, Ashanti, Natasha Bedingfield, Nicole S (PCD), Mary J. Blige



Now I really don't wanna be mean, especially since this was for a good cause but really Miley??? Does anyone else hear this???






This post/song is dedicated to my Friend Aaron Christian Bonner who lost his
battle to cancer RIP

No comments: